Purple Duck Games is always looking for new writers and artists to work with across all our lines. We sell content through the OBS stores (Drivethrurpg/Rpgnow) and through our patreons (art/porphyra/DCC/MCC).
What we are looking for (Writing):
- Material to support our Lands of Porphyra Campaign Setting using the Pathfinder Roleplaying Games ruleset. Ideally, these should be things that could fit into one of our existing lines but we are always looking for new ideas. A style document exists for all Porphyra releases.
- Adventures and support material for the Dungeon Crawl Classics role-playing game.
- Adventures and support material for the Mutant Crawl Classics role-playing game.
- Adventures and support material for the 4Saken Roleplaying Game.
- Blog posts to support any of the above. Posts should be 500-1,000 words. Pay is a flat $10 USD per used article. OGC content will also be posted to the porphyra wiki and may later join other projects.
What we are not-looking for (Writing):
- Adventures or mythic content for Porphyra.
What we pay (Writing):
We pay a base rate of 1 cent/edited word for writing. Writers who have success and work with us extensively tend to be paid at a higher rate depending on the project. We pay everyone in USD through paypal.
What we are looking for/what we pay (Artists):
1. Artists who are commissioned by us to provide art for specific project. Art is produced in line art, grayscale, and colour formats. Art is used in our projects and as stock art. We are currently paying $50 per piece (in the three formats). When a project breaks even and my costs are covered, art royalties from the stock art are shared evenly (after the venue’s cut).
2. Artists who would like us to host their stock art. We can make your stock art available through us. The art would be sold at Rpgnow with 65% going to the artist, 5% to Purple Duck Games, 30% to Rpgnow.
These rates and offers are current as of November 26th, 2017.
Interested parties should contact me at email@example.com.